File Size45.53 MB
Date AddedOctober 28, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
File NameHP CP3525
Compatible ModelHP Color LaserJet CP3525
Download locations for Download HP CP3525 Driver For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver HP CP3525 For Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: HP CP3525 Driver
– File Name : HP CP3525
– Release Date : 19/05/2015
– Version :61.120.04.12262
– File size : 45.53 Mb
– Compatible Model : HP Color LaserJet CP3525
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide HP CP3525 driver
Prepare before install HP CP3525 printer driver for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed Windows OS.
– HP CP3525 printer.
– Cable connection, but if you want to connect computer and HP CP3525 printer via Wifi or Bluetooth then don’t need.
– Power on devices.
HP CP3525 Driver Installation Guide on Windows 7 32 bit (Video)
Setup HP CP3525 Driver on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Extract driver HP CP3525 printer file.
Step 2: Double-click file setup HP CP3525 printer driver (may be Install.exe. Setup.exe …)
Step 3: License Agreement of HP manufacturer, click Yes to accep and continue
Step 4: Select installation mode (USB-mode) and then click Next
Step 5: HP CP3525 printer driver installing. Wait moment.
Step 6: HP CP3525 printer driver setup successfull. Click Finish to complete
How to make default/Share/Install HP CP3525 driver on LAN Network
– I will guide how to make default/share/install HP CP3525 drivers on a Windows XP/7/8/10 PC/Laptop and LAN Network, and you can apply to all printer model because most of them are set up in this way
How to make default printer
– If your computer is connected to many printers, the selection of a default printer is very necessary, to do this, you right-click the default printer which you want and choose Set as default printer.
How to share printer on LAN Network
– Share a printer between multiple computers:First, right-click the printer you want to share and select Printer properties. Because there are have many printers, it will display like this, you select the printer from the list.
– Choose tab Sharing, then click on Share this printer to share your printer.
– If you want to share for computer that is using the Operating system 32bit and 64 bit, click on Additional Drivers, then click on x86 and x64.
– Click OK to agree.
– Although the installation of the printer and sharing for other computers in the network are simple, but in order to other computers can use your printer without any problems, you should pay attention to some items as follows: Right – click on network symbol, then choose Open Network and Sharing Center
– Continue choosing Change advanced sharing settings
– Next, you find to File and printer sharing and choose Turn on file and printer sharing
– And remember click on Turn off password protected sharing in Password protected sharing. If you choose on, it will required password when other computers log in to your computer.
Install printer driver via LAN
– You can go to Control Panel and choose Network, or you can bring Network to desktop for easy use by: Right – click on Desktop Screen > choose Personalization > choose Change desktop icons > choose icon that you want to bring out > click OK.
– After choose Network, all computers in the same network will display like a picture below. You can right- click and choose Refresh if it is not updated.
– Next, choose the printer that you want to connect. For example, the printer is installed in PC02 then you open PC02. Right – click on the printer’s symbol and choose Connect…
– After that just wait a moment for your computer connects to the printer and finishes your work.
– And here is the result when I connect to the printer via LAN successfully.